I have taught the following courses:
- Plastic Planet: Pollution and Solutions (DKU, 2022)
- Global Challenges in Science, Technology, and Health (DKU, 2020 and 2021)
- Political Analysis for Public Policy (DKU, 2020, 2022, 2023)
- The Politics of Environmental Crises (DKU, 2019 and 2021)
- Introduction to Policy Analysis (DKU, 2019, 2022, 2022, and 2023)
- Policy-Making During Crisis in Society (Mid-Sweden University, 2018)
- Comparative Public Administration (Mid-Sweden University, 2018)
In teaching, I value academic rigor, transferable skill development, and inclusion. You can read more about my approach to teaching here.
When possible, I incorporate a fieldtrips in my courses. For example, during a DKU study abroad program in Fall 2022, I took my public policy students to the Parliament of Catalonia.